Looking for a qualified contract-based Application Developer to design and code a functional program and application.
They must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail, in addition to excellent knowledge of at least one programming language. The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce a fully functional software application according to our requirements.
You will be involved with the design, development and testing of our cross-platform mobile application. To qualify for this job you must have in-depth knowledge of Android/iOS development tool chain and best practices. Some knowledge of UI design and user experience will be preferred.
The Technical Operations team is responsible for all technical operations including production customer-facing systems in 3 data centers and our 24 offices spread across the globe. We have thousands of servers and hundreds of gigabits per second of traffic to our customers.
A Network Engineer is needed to lead our IP TV initiative, beginning with IP Linear TV; and to assist in the management of our existing CDN for Live Streaming and Video On Demand.
Researching, designing, implementing and troubleshooting.
Deploying and configuring network equipment
Providing a high level of technical understanding for problems
Interacting with hardware and software vendors when troubles need intervention
Using escalation standards and personal judgment to ensure timely resolution of problems
Research and development on new and emerging technologies
Providing training and support to employees
Accepting and resolving escalated trouble tickets from our Tech Support
Managing time-sensitive projects
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Telecommunications or 5-10 Years of comparable experience working in the communications industry
Experience with DRM and Cisco Service Provider hardware and software
Organizational & Time Management Skills
Record Keeping / Documentation Abilities
Project Management Initiative
- Participate in the various stages of product development life-cycle (concept, design, development, deployment)
- Translate design guidelines and concepts into working code
- Produce modular, well documented, easy to maintain code
- Debug and optimize existing products and code base
- Perform unit and integration tests
- Identify and resolve platform related issues
- Create and test prototypes and provide feedback
- Write, review and maintain documentation
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or IT
- Minimum of two years of experience in mobile application development (Android or iOS)
- Working knowledge of platform specific development tools and environments
- Firm grasp of product development life-cycle and agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of native platform libraries for performance optimization
- Knowledge of design patterns and best practices
- Extensive experience with testing and automation tools
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills